Spied: Jeep Wrangler Pickup Looks Production Ready - Page 3 - 2019+ Jeep Gladiator Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Guaranteed it wouldn't slow their sales down by any means at all. This is going to be yet another successful product from the brand and it'll end up being a huge money maker like the Wrangler is. For FCA it'll come down to the Wranglers, Wrangler Pickup, and Dodge Rams that'll draw in the highest levels of profit.
As always.

It's going to be a long way till something else they sell can top these and right now there's nothing even close.
I know Alfa Romeo is growing at a strong rate but it won't get Jeep and RAM volume of sales.
post #22 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-24-2017, 09:44 AM

Especially with the rumor of gas prices going down some more. The pickup segment was booming recently because of the cheap gas, if it went down even more then there will be even more buyers which is great for Jeep as a whole.
post #23 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-24-2017, 09:48 AM

I'm not too sure about rumors of gas prices dropping as I'm seeing an increase where I am. Not only that, but based on some quick searches, gas prices should be raising later on as well. Now, I'm not too familiar with what's going on in the world, so I'm not even going to attempt to explain what's the root cause and the chain reaction process, but I can't see gas prices dropping down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-24-2017, 06:52 PM

All you have to do is look at the oil deals happening. Deals for hundreds of billions of dollars worth are scheduled for drilling in the South American and African regions. That's just what's know right now. Tomorrow Trump could be signing an oil deals with Middle Eastern countries. Gas still has a lot of potential left.
post #25 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-25-2017, 10:00 AM

I heard that the gas reserves will be released into the market, driving gas prices down. Good news for everyone I suppose and it may drive up an already booming segment. Maybe push Jeep to come out with more cab and bed variations so there's something for everyone.
post #26 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickMeUp View Post
I heard that the gas reserves will be released into the market, driving gas prices down. Good news for everyone I suppose and it may drive up an already booming segment. Maybe push Jeep to come out with more cab and bed variations so there's something for everyone.
That oil supply should be good for another couple decades but there are still so many things happening to impact gas prices. But at least we know there's supply, sufficient right now, who knows what more they'll find and make public.

All I care is my next 4-10 years in a gasoline Wrangler will be free of fuel price concerns.
post #27 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-29-2017, 09:12 AM

My whole take on it is that regardless of what the price is, at the end of the day, you need fuel. If it's expensive, or if it's cheap, you're going to have to buy it anyways so I don't really look at it too much in that regard. Yeah it sucks to have to pay a bit more sometimes, but it is what it is.
post #28 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-03-2017, 04:15 PM

Honestly, gas prices doesn't really matter to me because a pickup isn't going to be my daily driver, let's face it, most people who own a truck have a secondary car that is more fuel efficient and smaller. The Wrangler pickup could be a gas guzzler and we'd still be fine with the gas bill at the end of the day because it's not going to be used that much.
post #29 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-05-2017, 10:03 AM

It'll definitely be my daily driver and everyone I know with a pickup, uses it as daily drivers. Either way, you go into the purchase expecting it.

What will you be using for a daily??
post #30 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-06-2017, 09:10 AM

I'd be using it the pickup as my main mode of transportation and maybe stealing my SO's sedan if I'[m going somewhere with tight parking spaces. Otherwise, I don't think it's really worth it to pay insurance for two cars.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page