Start Thinking of Wheels Yet? - 2019+ Jeep Gladiator Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 10:45 AM Thread Starter

Start Thinking of Wheels Yet?

Just wondering if anyone has already started pre-planning modifications, specifically wheels, for their Scrambler when it comes out. As it is for now, I'm definitely thinking beadlock wheels maybe from RaceLine ... I really like these ones

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 02:21 PM

I always liked the wheel and tire setup the famous Red Jacket JK-8 runs. Its what i'll be aiming for sometime during owning the JT. Along with wheels we should be talking about tires to pair it with:

post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 10:36 AM

There's just something about bronze wheels that attracts me, just something different from the usual black, grey, etc. These bronze Anza Fuel wheels looks great.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickMeUp View Post
There's just something about bronze wheels that attracts me, just something different from the usual black, grey, etc. These bronze Anza Fuel wheels looks great.

I only like them under conditions where it complements other colors going on without standing out too much which on a red, blue or green wrangler would be the case. Sometimes it can look too import tuner inspired.

As long as it comes off looking like this i'm all for it:

post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 10:23 AM

I was actually thinking something like this. As much as I love beadlock wheels and multi-piece wheels, sometimes.. this strikes me as what I will eventually go for. With so many rims out there, it's hard to make a real decision lol.

post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 10:30 AM Thread Starter

Lol you don't plan on taking that thing anywhere close to a trail then, do you? You'll eat those rims up so quickly it'll be ridiculous! Don't get me wrong, they do look nice but they just won't fair well out in the terrains.
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 01:20 PM

there will always be a mix of Jeep owners but on forums it's not often I see people into that sort of styling, forums like this attract more of the utilitarian owner and those that stick to tradition.

now we even have Kahn Design trying to give the Wrangler british styling, prime example is the following wheel design:

post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 01:25 PM

there will always be a mix of Jeep owners but on forums it's not often I see people into that sort of styling, forums like this attract more of the utilitarian owner and those that stick to tradition.

now we even have Kahn Design trying to give the Wrangler british styling, prime example is the following wheel design:

post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 10:23 AM

I think I'm definitely the minority in the forums but what you say is true. Don't get me wrong, I still love the off-road-eque styling and I'll be installing parts that follow along with that, but I do love a clean classy kind of look as well. I feel like Jeckyl and Hyde lol. The Kahn Design Wrangler is gorgeous though.
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 10:31 AM

Those certainly look utilitarian and capable of handling anything you throw at them. Howe are their wheels when it comes to reliability?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page